34m² Roof Surface Area Required For UTICA® MobileGrid Generator 5000-5000 (Off-Grid Solution)
- Price:RMB ¥108,803.25
Quality guaranteed with 12 months performance warranty. Images are for illustration purposes only. End product may differ from website and brochure.
Include: solar panel: 20pcs x 250wp; 1 set 5kw inverter; 16 pcs 12V100Ah battery with batteries box; cable. UTICA® Solar MobileGrid is an off-grid solar power system that works 24-hours a day, powered by photovoltaic modules, complementing your existing energy consumption and hence, reducing electricity bills and carbon footprint.
The easy deployable system makes commissioning within minutes possible. All required operational settings can be made quickly and easily in just a few steps. The UTICA® MobileGrid is powerful, extendable and takes on all control processes.
Its first-class intelligent power processing unit ensures maximum battery life. It also features impressive efficiency, a rugged metal enclosure and active cooling system. With an output rating of 230V and 50 Hz, the UTICA® MobileGrid is designed perfect.
Do-It-Yourself (2 Persons Installer) Support Package Includes: 90 minutes of off-site technical installation support via WhatsApp/ WeChat or Skype, schematic drawing, solar panels, PV inverters, structures for solar panels, standard cables and accessories for home solar power generation.
- RMB ¥108,803.25
1) Anti LID and Anti PID solar modules avoid power loss due to degradation (LID, PID).
2) Industry-leading low claims rate of product quality and reliability are backed by low claims rate.
3) Sustainable productions, sustainable products.
4) Solar panel recycling to ensure all products are durable and recyclable.
5) UTICA's solar energy systems can help you to achieve over 20% more power than conventional PV systems.
- 34m² Roof Surface Area Required
- Estimated Output 17.5kWh/Day
- High Efficiency
- Intelligent Battery Management for Maximum Battery Life
- Easy Commissioning with the “Quick Configuration Guide”
- Complete Off & On-Grid Management
- Single Phase operation, Connectable in parallel and modularly extendable
- 12 months warranty
Equipment and Components
Genuine Quality Equipment and Components with Guaranteed Energy Performance
Solar Panel: 5000Wp (250Wp x 20)
Total Estimated Area for Solar Panels: 34㎡
Each Solar Module Size: 1636 x 986 x 35 mm (18.5kg)
Total Solar Module Weight: 370 kg
Inverter Dimensions (W / H / D): 500 x 490 x 240mm
Inverter Weight: 45kg
Nominal AC voltage (adjustable): 230V
Battery Capacity: 96V, 200Ah (16 pcs 12V100Ah)
Battery type: lead-acid battery
Each Battery Size (W / H / D): 307 x 215 x 169mm (30kg)
Total Battery Weight: 480kg (16 pcs)
Battery Box Size (Optional): 450 x 470 x 645mm